Welcome! :)

 Surprise!
    You thought this blog was going to be about food or cooking, but no, it’s about MATHEMATICS! Welcome to my blog, Feed Me Pi. My name is Julia Moretto. I am in my fifth year of concurrent with the teachable of Physical Education and Mathematics! This name suits me well because if you know me I love to eat and feed me “Pi” comes out of my mouth a lot (especially around Thanksgiving)!
    My blog will be a personal reflection on what I have learned and found interesting throughout my journey of EDBE 8F83 and connecting it to other theories and experiences I have encountered. I am excited to learn new strategies of teaching and how to design lesson plans that will benefit all my students' needs. This blog will allow me to reflect deeper on what I have learned by asking critical questions that will guide me into becoming a strong reflector. I want to achieve number goals from being in this course, but my number one goal is to become a strong, confident math teacher, who can take what they have learned and use it to create a positive learning environment for their students, where students will gain a passion for mathematics! 


                                                                 What Is Pi? | Live Science

Comments